The IT landscape is increasingly complex, virtualized, distributed and diverse. If we add to this reality the increase in the number of users accessing IT services and the reorganization to shared services realities, we get it teams overloaded, disjointed and with numerous solutions and non-integrated processes to support.
FUTURE COMPTA’s automation solutions allow you to optimize and value your IT assets, aligned with the lifecycle management and evolution of your business.
The correct management of a large volume of assets and their replacement parts brings high challenges and costs to companies.
It is important to optimize inventories, maintenance, personnel costs and resources of the organization in an efficient and integrated way.
FUTURE COMPTA has extensive experience in implementing the best solutions for the management of this type of assets, using the technology of our Partners and the recognized skills of our consultants in this area, we can help!
• Allow the alignment of IT processes with the best practices of the market;
• Improved management of IT resources in incident management, service requests, or change management activities;
• Improving the quality in the provision of services to internal and external users;
• Increased availability of service;
• Improve the management of IT assets;
• Control in a single application the production and operation assets of the organization;
• Improve the management of labor costs;
• Reduce inventory costs;
• Reduce the number of breakdowns and production stops;
• Integrate with other systems, such as ERPs.
• Incident Management and Service Catalog;
• Change Management and Service Levels;
• Asset Management and CMDB;
• Alignment with ITIL and ISO20000;
• Batch Process Automation (AS/400, FTP, Windows Scheduler, Cron, MS SQL Server, etc.);
• Asset Management and Maintenance of Thermoelectric Power Plants;
• Asset Management and Retail Store Maintenance;
• Asset Management and Maintenance of Port Operation Systems;
• Telecommunications asset management.