Information security is not a purely technical problem, but a challenge that involves top management and in turn the entire organization.
These days, the vast majority of successful businesses depend on a secure Information Technology infrastructure. This base should be designed in such a way as to be flexible, to be adapted to business needs and to monitor all the challenges of its activity.
Data leakage, identity theft, computer viruses and service breakdowns are just some of the consequences that can affect companies and their assets.
We know that many companies have concerns about their security, but often do not have specialized resources. It is difficult to keep abreast of the requirements imposed by the different standards and directives and the complexity of reconciling technologies from various manufacturers.
Because we are experts, because we have certified resources and agreements with the leading manufacturers in the field of security, we have the right answer, based on an advanced set of technologies, tools, procedures and a team of security experts capable of implementing a corporate policy, according to the set of international standards, safely safeguarding their assets.
• Centralized monitoring and alarmist;
• Service levels according to your requirements;
• Periodic Reports;
• Threat Identification and Mitigation;
• Security Policies and Processes;
• Remote Management of Security Assets.
• Optimization Security architectures;
• Infrastructure Security;
• Network Security;
• Application Security;
• NAC (Network Access Control);
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP);
• Multi-supplier certifications.