Threat x Vulnerability x Consequence – Understanding this it risk equation can be a complex and challenging exercise, in FUTURE COMPTA, we know the right outcome for this equation.
IT risk management is defined as the policies, procedures, and technology that an organization adopts to reduce threats, vulnerabilities, and consequences, which can arise if your data and information is not protected or exposed.
The classic risk equation can help prioritize it risk management strategy. But it’s not enough! It’s just a step in the right direction that needs experts, a set of processes, policies and appropriate tools to truly be effective and provide a degree of confidence and comfort that is appropriate to your organization’s specific needs.
In risk management, the definition of security procedures and policies, the implementation of an adapted systems architecture and the use of specific security platforms complemented with proper monitoring and updating are essential to ensure efficient protection of information and data generated and made available.
• Uninterrupted Productivity;
• Automation of security processes and policies;
• Cost Reduction;
• Protected Information;
• Gain the trust of stakeholders and customers.
• Data Security Classification;
• Definition of security, implementation and administration policy;
• Orchestration and Security Automation (SOAR);
• Identity and Access Management;
• Compliance Management;
• Governance and Reporting.