1. Quality and Environment Policy
FUTURE COMPTA’s overall policy is based on the following points:
Contribute to a more balanced society and a more sustainable relationship with the environment focused on the success of our projects and our customers.
1.2. Values and principles
- Digital for People – Put technology at the service of people, enhancing their existence in a healthier, sustainable, balanced and natural world.
- Wanting to change the world – Having the ambition to transform the world and people’s lives through the progressive adoption of digital solutions.
- Accept the challenge of Change – Lead the digital transformation of the classical engineering sector, generating a disruptive evolutionary leap, both in the way of engineering and of the business itself.
- Put the Customer in the center – Concern and constant focus on customers, anticipating and developing the most appropriate solution for each sector, using technology.
- Open company – Everyone can decide to enter and test their ideas (incubator of ideas), in our betting areas.
- Establish agreements with highly recognized Suppliers and Partners in the world market;
- Guide the activity to obtaining high availability solutions in real time with high investment and risk protection, taking into account the context in which FUTURE COMPTA is located and the requirements of stakeholders that are relevant to its mission and vision;
- Ensure high integration capacity and strong technical competence;
- Safeguard the environment by minimizing environmental impacts, ensuring continuous improvement, as well as compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
The purpose of technology is to promote the development of society, putting people as a priority at the center of their performance.
1.5. Scope of Quality and Environmental Management System
Management activities of the supply of verticalized products, integrated services and solutions of telecommunications and information technologies, in the areas of infrastructure and security, application platforms, smart grids and innovation in resource management in the areas of energy, agriculture, environment, fire management and multimodal logistics, from the head base”.
2. Information Security Policy
In addition to the Mission, Values, Principles, Strategy and Vision globally established in the Quality and Environment Policy for the FUTURE COMPTA organization in the field of Information Security is complemented by:
- Ensure information security throughout the business cycle, from the planning of new services/ functionalities, through compliance with laws and regulations, risk assessment, accessibility control, capacity and business continuity, in order to ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information;
- Ensure the protection of the information that supports the organization, against internal and/or external threats, deliberate or accidental, with regard to its storage (physical and logical), access, transmission and operation of data, through the control of identified and evaluated risks, which are included in the “Future COMPTA Risk Table”,in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 27001 reference standard.
2.1 Scope of the Information Security Management System
The Information Security Management System, implemented in the protection of information that supports the activity of CIS – COMPTA-Infrastructures and Security, according to the Declaration of Applicability (SOA), in force
3. IT Services Management Policy
In addition to the Mission, Values, Principles, Strategy and Vision globally established in the Quality and Environment Policy for the FUTURE COMPTA organization in the IT field, that Policy is complemented by:
- Add value by providing IT service solutions, meeting the specific needs of each Client in alignment with the highest standards of quality, availability and technological development in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 20000-1 reference standard;
- Develop and manage service solutions, assuming a firm commitment to follow the guidelines expressed in theCode of Practiceset out in part 2 of theISO 20000reference standard, as well as in line with the Guidance on Scope Definition andApplicabilityguide expressed inpart 3 of that standard.
FUTURE COMPTA also defines the following installment policies:
3rd. 1st. Policy for Costing and Budgeting
Establish as a policy for the costing and budgeting of IT services a cost calculation model that allows, under competitive conditions, better to respond to the market, assuming the commitment to promote the financial sustainability of the business.
3.2. Releases Policy
Ensure all aspects of release, from initialplanning to distribution, testing and final installation, through a systematic control structure that includes recording and re-recording the change or changes contained in the release.
3.3. Policy on Amendments
- FUTURE COMPTA ensures that changes in services, applications and infrastructure are planned and controlled without unnecessary interruptions;
- Ensures that all changes are evaluated, approved, implemented and reviewed in a controlled manner;
- It establishes as a policy that emergency changes due to their exception characteristics have a differentiated treatment. The responsibility for managing situations of this nature lies with the Director of the respective Area of Responsibility, who establishes and communicates the actions to be developed so that immediate and more critical needs are restored.
3.4. Policy for Service Continuity
Ensure the management of availability and continuity of service in a reliable manner, ensuring that the failures of the resources associated with the provision of IT services are managed efficiently, and the levels of service reset within the agreed SLa, through Contingency and Availability Plans established for this purpose.
3.5. Capacity Management Policy
- Ensure the IT resources appropriate to the needs of the service in order to ensure the levels contracted;
- If business developments so determine, FUTURE COMPTA will make the resources available appropriately, taking into account their costing and budgeting.
3.6 Scope of it services management system
IT Services Management System of COMPTA, SA for the provision of services, in the field of support of platforms for process management solutions and application parameterization, from Portugal, according to the catalog of services in force”.
4. Policy for Research, Development and Innovation Management
In addition to the Mission, Values and Principles, Strategy and Vision globally established in the Quality and Environment Policy for the organization FUTURE COMPTA,in the field of SGIDI that Policy is complemented by:
- Investigate, develop and create innovative systems based on new technologies and/or disruptive approaches that add value and enable the transfer of knowledge between the parties involved;
- Design and develop solutions, specially designed for the management of emerging businesses, assuming the firm commitment to follow the guidelines expressed in the reference standard NP 4457.
4.1 Scope of the Research, Development and Innovation Management System
Research,Development and Innovation activities in integrated telecommunications products and solutions, information technologies and resource management for the areas of multimodal logistics, environment, energy management, agriculture, fire control and smart cities.