Local: Lisboa (Sede) Vagas: 1
FUTURE COMPTA is one the most experienced IT companies in Portugal.
Our technology is our privileged way of touching and shaping the Society and the World in which we live. Digital for People is the commitment and responsibility that FUTURE COMPTA takes to contribute to a better, more sustainable world where people are first.
We are living a cycle of expansion of our activity by the recent integration in the FUTURE Group, multinational engineering group, based in Portugal, and delivering solutions in more than 30 different countries.
We are looking to add more talent to our TEAM and lead the World!
What will you be doing?
You’ll be working on our R&D team on Outsystems programming.
In this role you are expected to:
Develop new features, as well as assure the evolution and maintenance of our established products.
We’re looking for a Programmer, with the below essential skills and expertise:
• A Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
• Knowledge of programming in Outsystems - mobile/reactive;
• Good communication and problem-solving skills;
• Critical, proactive, disruptive ability to approach solutions;
• Fluency in English.
What do we offer in return?
• Excellent opportunity to grow.
• National and International challenging projects.
• Opportunity to work with a highly experienced and motivated team.
• Awesome team culture and work environment.
• Flexible working hours and remote work flexibility.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’re waiting for you to come with us to the Future!