Local: Lisboa, Évora e Porto Vagas: 1
FUTURE COMPTA is one the most experienced IT companies in Portugal.
We are living a cycle of expansion of our activity by the recent integration in the FUTURE Group, a multinational engineering group, based in Portugal, and delivering solutions in more than 30 different countries.
We are looking to add more talent to our TEAM and lead the World!
What will be your mission and duties?
• Evaluate, identify and develop software solutions for new products
• Proactively improve existing product architectures through proposals for changes to the currents and proposal of new platforms
• Ensure the modernization of products through their platforms
• Identify and design solutions for critical challenges involving software and hardware interface
• Train, monitor and supervise members of development teams
• Assist product managers in defining requirements
In this role we value:
• Bachelor's degree, giving preference to a master's degree
• Proven 8 years’ experience as a software architect (minimum 5 years)
• Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Java, Python, C#, etc.)
• Relational and non-relational database experience
• Experience in continuous integration architectures and container orchestration
• Knowledge of agile methodologies
• Knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Technical mindset and great attention to detail
• Great organizational, leadership and interpersonal relationship skills
• Fluency in English.
What do we offer in return?
• Excellent opportunity to grow
• Possibility to address National and International challenging projects
• Awesome team culture and work environment
• Remote work flexibility
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’re waiting for your!